Le Site : http://sbk.fr.nf
SBK :: The result made her the first Chinese to break
SBK Index du Forum
SBK
SBK le forum !

SBK Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The result made her the first Chinese to break ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SBK Index du Forum -> SBK Le Forum -> Reglements du Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jinpanlin520
{¤¤Membres du forums¤¤}

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 09:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: The result made her the first Chinese to break Répondre en citant

By Xinhua sportswriter Wu Shuguang

TIANJIN Adidas Superstar Slip On Sort Sko Tilbud Danmark , Sept. 3 (Xinhua) -- Nina Schultz is carrying on a family tradition in track and field by taking part in the javelin and shot put competitions at the ongoing 13th Chinese National Games.

The 18-year-old Schultz, a U20 heptathlon athlete, finished 18th in javelin with a throw of 45.04m on Saturday, but she made history as the only Chinese Canadian to compete in China's quadrennial sports gala. She is not the first person in her immediate family to shatter records here at the National Games.

Schultz's grandmother Zheng Fengrong completed a high jump of 1.77m in 1957. Aged 20 at the time, she beat the previous world record 1.76m. The result made her the first Chinese to break an athletics world record. But Zheng never had a chance to compete in the Olympics. Now aged 80 Adidas Superstar Slip On Hvid Sko Tilbud Danmark , Zheng is here in Tianjin to support her granddaughter and watch her compete.

"I came here not out of a sudden impulse, but because I always wanted to fulfill my grandmother's dream of competing in the Olympics," said Schultz in quite fluent Chinese.

She is currently applying for Chinese citizenship in order to be able to represent China in the Olympics.

"I want to participate in the 2020 Games to honor my grandma, ideally with a gold medal," added Schultz Dame Adidas Superstar Supercolor Blå Sko Tilbud Danmark , who just flew to China on 31 August.

Schultz comes from a family with track and field tradition that goes back two generations. Her mother, a high jump athlete, immigrated to Canada in the 1990s. Schultz's grandfather, Duan Qiyan, won the high jump championship at the 1st Chinese National Games.

Her family worked hard to pass on their love of the sport to Schultz. She says she started training for track and field events under the guidance of her grandparents at the age of 8.

"At that time Dame Adidas Superstar Supercolor Rød Sko Tilbud Danmark , I had no idea what my grandma had achieved. I want to be better than her, even though I know how difficult it is to break a world record now," said Schultz, currently a student at Kansas State University.

Schultz currently trains with the renowned K-State track and field coach Cliff Rovelto, who served as an assistant coach for the U.S. at the Rio Olympics.

"Nina trains hard. I am sure she will improve a lot with Mr. Rovelto Dame Adidas Superstar Supercolor Lyserød Sko Tilbud Danmark ," said Zheng.

Xiamen gears up for 9th BRICS Summit

Bright BRICS, bright future!

Tujia Valentine's Day marked in C China's Hubei

Guangdong wins gold medal during men's team foil final

Enchanting Xiamen ahead of 9th BRICS Summit

Rice in NE China enters harvest season

Salt fields enter into harvest season in China's Liaoning

Schools in China open recently after summer vacation

It (Other OTC: ITGL - news) 's not just another iPhone launch. This time, Apple (NasdaqGS: AAPL - news) is pushing not only a new device, but what it says is a new relationship with its customers.

By offering for the first time monthly installment payments on direct sales and a new lease option for US customers, Apple is moving to help break the stranglehold of mobile carriers as it launches its new iPhones on Friday.

The program comes with US carriers largely moving away from the model in which the smartphone is offered at a subsidized price in exchange for a two-year contract Adidas Superstar Supercolor Sort Sko Tilbud Danmark , unlike most markets around the world where consumers pay upfront for a device.

This means the price of the iPhone -- $650 and up -- is no longer hidden in monthly service fees, creating a challenge for the maker of the high-end smartphone.

Apple is meeting the challenge head-on by offering to finance the phone for as little as $27 per month, or allow customers to lease on an annual basis to upgrade to a new phone each year. It was not known if Apple would expand the program to non-US customers.

The bold move by Apple, which begins selling its new iPhone 6S and 6S Plus on Friday, gives the company a new connection with customers Adidas Superstar Foundation Sort Sko Tilbud Danmark , while allowing an easier switch of carriers.

"Apple is trying to have a more direct relationship with its customers, it always has," said Avi Greengart, who follows mobile technology for the research firm Current Analysis.

By "unbundling" the device and the service, this opens up competition for both Dame Adidas Superstar 2 Blå Hvid Sko Tilbud Danmark , according to Greengart.

The new model creates challenges for wireless carriers, which until recently have been able to maintain their customer base by reserving the top-selling phones for contracts.

The shift means "customers are more likely to upgrade more quickly," said Jan Dawson at Jackdaw Research.

"They obviously will be coming to an Apple store, they won't go to a carrier store where they might be enticed to buying a Samsung or something else," he said.

This "could dramatically increase churn" for carriers because customers can switch whenever they like with no real penalty Adidas Superstar 2 Rød Hvid Sko Tilbud Danmark ," Dawson said.

Walter Piecyk at BTIG Research said big carriers like AT&T (Sao Paolo: ATTB34.SA - news) and Verizon "could face pressure to further enhance their programs if they don't want to risk losing even more control of the customer to Apple."

Piecyk said more than two-thirds of iPhone sales in the US market currently come through carriers or third-party retailers and that "shifting that traffic to Apple Stores can help drive greater retail store traffic leading to higher accessory sales to Apple."

- Shortening the cycle -

Some analysts say Apple's moves may boost sales by shortening the upgrade cycle -- allowing customers to get a new iPhone each year on relatively easy terms.

The program "helps bolster share gains, increase customer stickiness to Apple and enable a more competitive pricing environment for iPhones," said Amit Daryanani at RBC Capital Markets.

The program "seems appealing, since it provides customers unlocked phones with device protection while allowing them to upgrade annually," says a report by the research firm Trefis.

"A back .

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 09:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SBK Index du Forum -> SBK Le Forum -> Reglements du Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Retour en haut de la page

| Top 10 | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

visiteurs !!!!!

SBKpOWaStyle [theme] © theme by Xoss, créateur de UnderWeb P
Il est formellement interdit de copier ou prendre les images de ce theme, sans l'autorisation de Xoss
Creative Commons License
Cette création est mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.